Tuesday, May 6, 2008

P.F Chang's - Chain Asian Adventure

Usually we do a movie then dinner so we deal with less crowds at the theater. This time we did dinner (actually, drinks, then dinner) then the movie. We went out with Dave and Jenny and both couples had PF Chang's gift cards. We used ours up (plus another 20) at the bar before meeting up with Dave and Jenny. Rolfe notes that they make a really strong and tasty Orange Margarita. I had wine - nothing special but it was good. So we had the perfunctory lettuce wraps. They were a lot better than the last time I came here. I also got the seared Ahi tuna. Dave and Jenny tried it and they don't like fish. They liked this and it was raw. We split the candy beef (Mongolian Beef), the candy chicken (lemon chicken) and a special of candy sirloin (sliced sirloin in a 'special Asian marinade'). Everything here is made with tons of sugar and tons of salt. Makes everything taste like salty candy. So you eat it, feel guilty and feel like crap the next morning. My eyes were puffy and my rings were tight. Oh well, I can't be good all the time. I do eat junk on occasion. 2 hours at the gym ha ha.
Oh by the way... we went to see Ironman - that was excellent and I highly recommend it.

No comments: