Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just a quick note about the Village Smokhouse

Okay, Rolfe wants to make sure I mention the Smokehouse. We went a few weeks ago. I haven't been there in 10 years. The place hasn't changed much. The BBQ is very good. The ribs are wet and Rolfe really likes them. They are second to his number one fav - Bugaboo Creek (go figure). We'll do a top 10 bbq list soon. But if you are in or around Fenway, the hospitals or Brookline and you are craving good BBQ and a margarita (those are AWESOME) go here.
http://villagesmokehouse.com/

You will not be disappointed in anything and did I mention the margarita's? I'll be doing a margarita top 10 soon. hmmm. It's amazing that there are places out there (hello, Redbones?) that people flock and rave about that don't do ribs this good. I'll tell you, most people don't know what they are talking about. Bugaboo's ribs are way better than Redbones. So are Soul File and the Village Smokehouse.

No comments: