Thursday, January 31, 2008

Legal Sea Food - what can I tell you that you don't know already

Went for lunch yesterday. It was a 'business' lunch. Take that for whatever you think it means. My management team dined together during an all day strategy session. Nice lunch break when you include wine. (wink, wink)
I got what is the single best lunch item - Cioppino (sp?) Basically it's Italian style Bouillabaisse. It is full of mussels, clams, shrimp and a 1/2 lobster tail - simply delicious. Anyway.... a few were jealous of my meal. Everyone loved (there were 9 of us) their food. The seafood is fresh and always well prepared. They loved their dessert even more. Legal does a consistently excellent job with everything they do. I love to go with my friend Susan or when there is an opportunity for a 'business' lunch or dinner since there is one very close to the office. I don't go to often with Rolfe because he thinks it's overpriced (he is still living in the 80's Revere - fish should be cheap world - remember the 1.98 fish plate at Kelly's?) and prefers Skipjack's much more than Legal. So there you have it.
http://legalseafoods.com/

No comments: